It's like The Michael Howland Show. Just smaller and cuter. Waaaayyy cuter.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My 1st Birthday Celebration

My first birthday celebration started with a little party at home with family and friends a week before my real birthday.

I got many cool toys, music CDs from one of my favorite shows, "Imagination Movers" and outfits.


I even got one huge cake that could feed 50 people.


Just me taking a bow.

Two days later, we went to Atlantic City and got to shop and see Mr. Peanut.

A day after that, we went to Philly where I got to see a lot of historical sites.

On my birthday, I got more presents and ice cream cake. Yummy!

-Lee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lee, Your mom told me to watch for a BLOG ENTRY featuring YOU on your WEEK LONG FIRST BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION. TOO MUCH! You look so happy - you are such an ALERT little guy - you almost look like you understand all the things you are doing! Do YOU???
Thinking of YOU and ALL your FAMILY this week - as you get ready to celebrate your SECOND CHRISTMAS! My LOVE, Nancy

Anonymous said...

Happy 1st Birthday Lee! Looks like you had a wonderful birthday week with great gifts and exciting trips! Hope you had just as much fun on Christmas!!

Love,
Uncle Rex, Aunt Katlin, Uncle Gary and Tiger...