It's like The Michael Howland Show. Just smaller and cuter. Waaaayyy cuter.

Saturday, December 12, 2009

My 2nd Birthday Celebration

My 2nd birthday celebration was a Mickey Mouse themed party at our residence that consisted of about 20 people which 7 of the guests were kids ranging from 11 months to 5 years old. Daddy prepared a Mexican feast of shrimp ceviche, pork & beef carne asada, corn & flour tortilla and tortilla chips with condiments of salsa, guacamole, onions, cheese.

Here is Daddy and I relaxing before the guest arrives for my party.


After lunch, we played with all my toys... decorated Mickey Mouse shaped cookies & ate it too... played with party blowers...


Then it was CAKE TIME!

Daddy brought the cake to me and everyone sang happy birthday then I blew the candle out myself without mommy's help. Mommy put some frosting on my face for good luck she says.


I just want my cake, please.


While the cake was being served, it was PRESENT TIME. I got a lot fo cool things- one thing was a doll that my father had when he was my age. Grandma even sent Daddy's doll.


After opening all my gifts, I ate my cake and said goodbye to everyone.


A few days after the whole celebration, Mommy and I put my train set table together.


I would like to thank all the people who came to help me celebrate my 2nd birthday and also for those who couldn't make it but gave me birthday gift(s) and/or wishes. Again,
THANK YOU!!!
-The Lee Machine

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Choo Choo!!!!"

mariland said...

Hello two year old!

Grandpa and I loved looking at your birthday pictures. What a great party you had. You parents are very special and planned a wonderful party. You are looking very grown up to us - what happened to Baby Lee?

We'll see you in just a few days - until then, we love you this much -------------------------------------------------------------and more.

Love, Grandma

NANCY said...

Lee - Anxious to see you and have you tell me who all your special Birthday Friends are. What a party for a TWO YEAR OLD! You are a very loved little guy. See you very soon - With Love - Nancy