It's like The Michael Howland Show. Just smaller and cuter. Waaaayyy cuter.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

January Update

This month was just busy with story time activites...

Making paper snow angel after the "Winter Extravaganza Puppet Show."

Just doing a dinosaur puzzle after story time.

Digging for bones after the "Dinosaur" story time

Drinking with Xavier after the twin's 1st birthday party.

Dusty & I under the computer table.


At the moment, I can recognize all of my alphabet, count up to 3, like to scribble on my eraser board or on Mommy's sudoku book. My current weight is 26 lbs & I'm about 33 inches tall.

Time to go to story time.
-Lee

2 comments:

Aunt Nancy said...

Hi Lee, I love THE NEW PICTURES and the UPDATES about your art work and fun at STORY TIME. And - that DUSTY - he never misses a beat, does he? Hugs for YOU, YOUR MOM and DAD and DUSTY and FLANS.
LOVE - Aunt Nancy

mariland said...

Hi Lee, I was so pleased to see the update on your blog. You certainly seem to enjoy the library story time. Please thank your parents,for me,for skyping us. Grandpa and I loved hearing you read your alphabet book. You are doing so well. Can't wait to see you at Easter. We'll have lots of time to play and hopefully we'll get to see you at the driving range.

Love you so, Grandma