It's like The Michael Howland Show. Just smaller and cuter. Waaaayyy cuter.

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Time In Hawaii- Part Three (Sept. 1st till Labor day)

Our last week consist of my cousin's, Brittany, 5th birthday. There were lots of things to do like play with water, go in the pool, eat cake, play with all my cousins and their friends. Even when the party was over, we hung out till late and played and ate more.


Here's my firs t football game at the Aloha Stadium. Well, not high school.... college.... not national.... it was FLAG football. My cousin, Kai noa, was playing their regional game and I got to see him in the big field.


My last day in Hawaii, we went to the Hilton and swam in the pool with my cousins. I like the water as you can see.

I had a great time with Mommy's family and friends. I know I'll be back in Hawaii soon. Aloha!

-The Machine

1 comment:

Aunt Nancy said...

Oh, Lee, TOO MUCH! I love seeing the photos of you with your cousins and family friends. WHAT SMILES! And, I just realized that you are 22 months old already - and PERFECT, of course. Hi to your MOM and DAD. Hugs for Flans and Dusty. With Love, Aunt Nancy