It's like The Michael Howland Show. Just smaller and cuter. Waaaayyy cuter.

Friday, September 11, 2009

Time in Hawaii- Part Two (Week 2 thru end of August)

Here are some random pictures while not going to the beach or visiting family or friends.
Just my cousin, Nancy and I hanging out.
Mommy's friend, Michelle, recommended this restaurant. So here is Aunty Malia and I posing in front of the restaurant. After we ate, we went to Ala Moana Shopping Center and I saw koi fishes.

We're at a birthday party at the beach but no swimming for me because mommy says the water is dirty. Then she puts this crazy hat on me. It irritates my chin.

We went to the Waikiki Aquarium with Mommy's friend Gladys and her son, Nicholas. We had a little picnic in front of the aquarium where I fed the birds some of my noodles. We finally went inside and I saw many fishes. What I really liked is watching the two seals outside. See?!
We had a potluck picnic with Mommy's friends and some relatives at Ko'olina. There were about 20 of us. I got to eat more raw fish, swam, played football and saw fishes & crabs that my cousin caught for her fish tank.
After a full day at the beach, we went to a birthday party that night and I danced on the stage.
The next night, we went to a graduation party where I met more of mommy's old friends. Mommy sure does have a lot of friends and family that likes to party.


-Lee

1 comment:

Aunt Nancy said...

Hi Lee, You are TOO MUCH! And, your Mom and her friends surely do fuss over you. So much fun to see all your photos - look forward to seeing you "in person" very soon! With Love - Aunt Nancy